Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Zanpaktou

2 posters

Go down

My Zanpaktou Empty My Zanpaktou

Post  Ichi Wed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Name: Akutenshi no Zenkai (Evil Angel of Complete Destruction)

Manifestation:
Akutenshi no Zenkai has two forms to choose from, both with their own advantages and disadvantages.

[spoiler2=Fallen Seraphim Form]My Zanpaktou Ten___Gai___Ou_by_maiji[/spoiler2]

[spoiler2=Demon God Form]My Zanpaktou Shiiurufusion201hc4[/spoiler2]

Command: Together we shall conquer the Abyss and harness its power, Akutenshi. (Akutenshi no Zenkai in Bankai)

Type: Melee

Family: Shadow

Blade Description: (Sealed)
[spoiler2=Right hand]My Zanpaktou OrnateMedievalDragonSword[/spoiler2]

[spoiler2=Left hand]My Zanpaktou Alita_butterfly_t[/spoiler2]

Level: Shikai

Blade Description:
[spoiler2=Right hand]My Zanpaktou Kashiwa_tachi[/spoiler2]
Overall length: 194.5 cm
Nagasa (cutting edge): 136.6 cm
Sori (Curvature): 4.6 cm

[spoiler2=Left hand]My Zanpaktou AssassinsCreedBladeMechanism1[/spoiler2]

The Shikai form was designed to have balance between short and long range, which both provide. This form's only limitation is that it does not have a technical medium range.

Level: Bankai

Blade Description:
[spoiler2=Left hand]My Zanpaktou Sc4-soul-calibur[/spoiler2]

[spoiler2=Right hand]My Zanpaktou Soul_Edge_by_Forge_Darkfall[/spoiler2]

In its Bankai form, the blade shows its true dual nature. Both of the swords are part of the other, and neither can exist without the other. This is because they balance each other out, and both are of the Shadow element, despite the radical appearance difference.

Owner: Ranryuujin Shitsunen

Techniques:

Shikai Tech:

• Ketsurui (Tears of Blood)- Ryuu slashes the sword in a 720 degree arc, and then he starts to do stabbing motions with his left-hand weapon. The slashing motion makes two black circular slashes make of reiatsu that surround his body. After that was done, the stabbing motions make sharp black blasts of reiatsu in any direction that he wishes.

This technique can be used once per two turns. This is so that Ryuu and his zanpakuto can recover the reiatsu used... unless he uses more techniques, in which case the technique can be used once per 3 turns.
Bankai Tech:

• Akujin Tachikiru (Literal: Evil God to sunder; Intended: Evil God sunders)- Ryuu focuses his energies in his two blades, making them glow a sinister black color. Then he rushes at the enemy, disappearing due to the sheer speed he uses. He uses that to encircle the enemy and hit him with black blades of energy. If the opponent breaks through the circle, or if he relents, he will disappear into the nearest shadow, and reappear in the enemy's shadow, to give him a devastating combo, which is ended with a cross slash of shadow-infused reiatsu.

The damage this gives is often devastating, and if the opponent is much, much weaker than him, it would cause death. This makes the technique used for only very serious situations, and for practice, but only by himself, so that he could control the energies of the final part.

This can be used once per 3 turns, but if other techniques are used, or if a huge amount of reiatsu is used, it becomes once per 6 turns.
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

My Zanpaktou Empty Re: My Zanpaktou

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Wed May 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Approved.
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer