Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME)

2 posters

Go down

Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME) Empty Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME)

Post  Ichi Wed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Gerenal Info:
Name: Ichiruki
Age Appearance: 17
Real Age: 356
Divison 7th

Misc Info:

Power: water
Apperance:avi(once posted
Personality: Ichi has 2 forms making her have so many personalities. Yet either in child form or the original form that she only uses in important matters, she always loves childish stuffs such as toys and sweets. She loves sweets yet she eats almost everything. Her personal favorites are ice creams,(specially double dutch flavor) , siomai, candies and most of all, fresh baked chocolate cookies. She loves stuffed toys specially uberly cute looking monkeys or pink pigs or bunnies. She loves giving nicknames to people she know or she doesn't know. She also likes having pranks to her friends and teasing them something they hate. She likes to have a unique entrance so she always enter a room by damaging the walls or the ceiling. She hats spicy food and gets crazy when drunk. She hates people that criticizes what she loves. She also hates pranks ON her and cries a lot when mad.

Background Info:
History:(THE PAST) Ichiruki was once a child of a very poor soul couple living in Rukongai. after her fake parent's death, she decided to join the soul soceity community by enrolling in their academy adn find a way to gain some informations about medicine and technology stuff to know the cause of her beloved parent's eath. Yet, she failed to find any files connected to the incurable unknown sickness even until she became the fuktaicho of the 12th division. few years later, after the death of the former 8th division captain named CLOUD, Ichiruki then was promoted to his position adn had a rebellious vice captain named Crimson Mist. Her division was the ever first division to be composed of almost all vizards which is not legal in Gotei 13. She invented a device to supress their hollow reiatsus. Later, her fukutaicho then was promoted to the 3rd division and another fellow shinigami rose and became her new vice captain. His name was Kazu Yudawa. Later, she became Ichiruki's lover and had twin daughters named Suzu and Yuzu. Ichiruki also had an affair with the former Captain Commander named Kakashi and had a son named Ichiro who died in a battle and his soul eaten by a lowly hollow. With him inside the hollow, he was luckily ressurected but then became an arrancar. He became the family enemy and what was much harder is for him to become the primera espada. But because of his sudden death, the Yudawa family then mourned. And about 5 years later, Ichiruki, being sent into a mission almost died from a battle with three adjuchas level arrancars and one leading espada. She was somehow saved by her husband Kazu from dying. But when she woke up, it was a decade after her last battle. kazu is long time gone, her family torn apart since her Suzu commited suicide due to sadness and her Yuzu strayed from home for an unknown reason. Their mansion also was burned by an unknown suspect. the only one left was Ino. her loyal servant. After 110 more years, Ichiruki catched an unknown illness similar to what killed her parents. Still, there was no cure so she had no choice but to choose another body to live. She tried to find a suitable family for her soul to be inplanted in an unborn baby. She then found the Shiki clan. The current couple is also honored to have the captain live inside their second child and to have her part of the family. so they decided, when Ichi finally dies, Ino shall do the process ichi already prepared for her soul to be successfully be planted in the Shiki wife's pregnant stomach. And after two days of suffering, the captain really died yet her soul was successfully planted. Only Ino and the Shiki Clan knew about her secret. After 9 months, a complete Ichiruki replica was then born.

(THE PRESENT)
Ichiruki belongs to a clan (Shiki) with three siblings. She was the middle child. The youngest was a girl and the eldest was a boy. Her brother served Seireitei by becoming one of the shinigami officers. He did his duties all the time and had a praise from the higher officers because of his performance at work but one battle with some hollows killed him unexpectedly. He was killed from saving a human child in the middle of the battlefield leaving only Ichiruki and the youngest now.

At the age of 200,ichi then started to join the academy for shinigamis. a hundred years later and she finally passed. She was not dumb but she was super lazy she would just skip all of her classes. But one thing made her persevered and take her studies seriously. The death of her family that was caused by some unknown illness..Now,she lives alone with her loyal maid "INO" in a large house somewhere in seireitei but she is usually found in the real world shopping things.^^

Now, she strives to know more knowledge about more things in this world making her choose the 12th division buut she was transferred to the 7th division for special purposes.
Rp Sample:--A girl was walking towards the door of the 5th division captain's main office. Her hair were shiny bubble pink and were in twin tal style as usual. She was wearing her haori and it looked odd on her. Inside her haori is her shinigami suit which was the most unique one ever made in soul society. Her shoulders were supposed to be shown but they were covered by the white captain robe. She had a huge red ribbon tied around her waist up to the right corner of her hips. She was walking freely with a cheerful smile curved on her face. All the shinigamis who sees her then takes a bow as sign of respect. She is the current captain of the 7th squad. No other that, Shiki Ichiruki.

"Penny!!!!" she yelled as she looks for Pen turning her head from left to right. A male shinigami then approached her with a bow and a serious face, he said "Ichiruki-taichosama. Please refrain from shouting. Pen-taichosama is doing few works and he needs peace of.." before the shinigami finished talking, Ichi lighlt pats his head with a smile.. "nee nee.. You know shini-chan.." Since she doesn;t knwo who he is... "I don't want to be said what to doa dn what not if the one i'm taking orders is from a shinigami lower than me." She then points her finger to her chest "I am a captain and the captain of the squad to discipline you guys. Why are you telling me to shut up"

"No! Taicho-sama. i wasn't..." The man wanted to tell her that was not the words that came out from his mouth and he just politely asked for her to refrain from yelling but he is always blocked by Ichiruki. She then raised her right eyebrow and walked pass the shinigami continuing to yell and look for Pen.. The shinigami was following her and was asking politely to stop shouting yet she didn't listen..
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME) Empty Re: Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME)

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Wed May 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Division 7 current has a canon captain. I wish to keep canons in the captain seat. You may be captain ranked.
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer

http://bleachdestiny.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME) Empty Re: Ichiruki (YAY I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME)

Post  Ichi Wed May 27, 2009 7:12 pm

uh ok
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Wed May 27, 2009 7:13 pm

I suggest you be a seated officer, but be like my character. I know Bankai, and I'm the 3rd seat.
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Wed May 27, 2009 7:16 pm

um can i have 2nd seat if not 3rd is fine
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Wed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm

The 2nd seat is the Vice-Captain. I'd go for 3rd
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Wed May 27, 2009 7:21 pm

fine third
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Wed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Approved
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum