Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being around here

+4
Nokutisu Shikyo
Osaru
Mashin
Soifon Fon
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Being around here Empty Being around here

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 12:26 am

Soifon is being a lot of boredom right now, and she hasn't seen the rest of her squad for quite a while. She just wonders if she could make it that far, and find who she wants to try to find. She fights with her hardest, and she wants to make sure could do something more than possible she just wants someone to talk to or spar with her. She has a lot more things to do then sitting by, and watching her boredom come and go. She has her Special Forces clothes on right now minus her jacket she has that part off because she wants to make sure that nobody can't hurt her that way. She just stands there waits for a captain to come by.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

http://yyhfr.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Being around here Empty Re: Being around here

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Mashin was no captain but he was one of her subordinates and he did love to watch a fight go on so he walks up and waits for someone to challenge the lovely Soifon that he so loved dearly. He did sigh though, because not only did he love to fight there was another and he was a hollow. he feared the worst for what has yet to come from watching this fight. as he walked in he had an eye patch on his left eye with a shimmering yellow like right eye showing. like Kenpachi he uses the patch to seal his rietsu that way no shinigami can read or feel his tremendous spiritual power that he had from being the host of a hollow. he had on the uniform of division 2 but under it he wore clothing similar to a straight jacket. his uniform just like Yami (first captain)had his torso part pulled down to his sides to show only that he was waring the clothing of a straight jacket just with out the scars on his chest like yami did. He wore the black soul reaper pants and the white belt that held the clothing together. he wore the white shoes (sandals) and had his Zanpaktou on his right side of him. He had a dark blue hair and his skin was fairly pale (tan) along with that he had some kind of birth mark on his right and left arm though it was covered by his sleeves of his straight jacket looking shirt. He had walked up to soifon showing what he looked like on normal occasions he sat down near the captain and had waited still fearing the worst on what could happen to him from the fight she was just about to have if she was going to fight.
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 6:54 pm

"Ah my subordinate Mashin good to see you." Soifon said. Soifon is so very happy that she gets to see him she wants to makue sure that nothing goes wrong she doesn't want anymore fighting for a while she gotten sick of it. She looked around her looking for a person to spar with. She just stood there all her own waiting for a spar, but nobody was around this always happens to her since her reitsu is so high that most people are scared to even fighting her. This is the only thing that gets her down in the dumps. She just wants to make sure that everything is all right. She looked around for an opponent, and she wonders how much it would take to get an opponent to see her. She definately wants to see how far she could go when fighting another captain or another squad.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Wed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Mayuri was taking a stroll, following the one called Mashin secretly, and found him and Soifon chatting again. He decided this time itd be better not to hide in the shaodws unnoticed and take part in this conversation. He walks up the block, towards the Captain and the queer one called Mashin. 'Hello Soifon. Pleasant meeting you here.' He says in an eerie, yet polite tone. His true intentions still hidden behind his make-up, giving him an creepy aura sending goosebumps down mosts skin. 'I see you have your new recruit here with you also' his eyes sparkle with hidden motives while saying that, 'What was his name again?'

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokutisu Shikyo Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Standing on the top of the tiled rooftops was a mysterious and cloaked man who wore a simular attire that of the second division assasination squad. His spirtual energy was completely hidden from anyone who would suspect him of being here and because of his past experience as a assassin, no one....not even a high-ranking captain would be able to sense him. However, he did not do that to make anyone suspect, he did it so he someone WOULD find him. At the moment, he had a cloak on which covered his head, hiding his indentity from any wandering eyes. The cloak moved away from his body as the wind blew past him. Wearing mostly black clothing it was a simular look to a modern day ninja outfit, On his right side was his zanpaktou, the beautifully blue laced hilt that was covered by the sheath, which was also a aqua blue.

He looks over at the second division quaters, he sensed two captain-level shinigami and one shinigami, who had an odd presence, it was both reimincising both light and darkness. Could this be a hollow? His assumption would not be able to be remarked if he were just to stand their and make them "Well, I suppose its time for me to act eh?" Nokutisu said in a curious semi-deep tone. In an instant, he disappeared without making a sound by the typical shunpo step. The only thing that was heard was the wind. Now reappearing behind the captains quaters, he silent moves down on the wooden floor and walks silently towards the front of quaters. As he was approaching the front, he saw one of the captains. An odd one who was dressed in some type of garb that he was not familar with. He has never seen him before, then again, he has not been here for over 200 years so anyone who was a new captain, he would not know of because he was not updated. Nokutisu slips into the shadows and blend with it.Because of his uniform allows him to move through things as long as there was a shadow, he phases through the wall by entering his body into the shadow and was in one of the backrooms in the captains quaters

I rather not make too much of a hassle, otherwise I'll have to engage with two captains. Eh....well I would not be surprised if I did he thought to himself. He walks closer and closer, edging towards the odd captain. As he was getting closer, he then saw two other shinigami. One, who was dressed in a special force uniform and another who was wearing a regular shinigami outfit. The male shinigami had a different vibe to Nokutisu, he seem like he was hiding something from everyone. Nokutisu continued to move forward towards the three unsuspectingly.

Last edited by Nokutisu Shikyo on Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nokutisu Shikyo
Nokutisu Shikyo
Ex-Captain
Ex-Captain

http://www.ninjanation.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

--Ichi decides to walk around as as she is her appearance is rather simple she wore the simple basic shinigami clothing and bieng the 3rd seat she had something of sinifigance on her right arm to show that. he zanpaktou at her side. She bumps into Mayori but doesn't know it was he who she bumped into "ow mister i'm sorry but can you please move im still walking in this peaceful area" she smiles still though rubing her head and she looks at Mayori still not knowing it was he.
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Wed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Mayuri just growls when the girl bumps into him. 'Youre asking me to move?!? Do you not realize who I am?!?' He yells turning around to face her. He glares at her, until something catches his eye. He looks up and sees a figure dressed in solid black on one of the roofs not too far away. The figure disappears before Mayuri can see his face, though the distance wouldnt allow it, but he could see that his spiritual energy was hidden. INnteresting... he thinks to himself, completely forgetting about the young lady bumping into him.

OOC: Ichi, Im only yelling at you in RP; what i say in RP refelcts only what my character would say, not what I believe in person. ^^

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Wed May 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Tch! It can't be! I know this power. It's him." Ikkaku smiled, because he knew he was in for a good fight, as soon as he felt what he did. He drew his sword and looked around the Soul Society. He closed his eyes and soon he spotted the man he was looking for. "Division 2: Ex-captain Nokutisu. Shit. This is gonna be fun." He laughed a little and held his sleath in his left arm, while holding his sword in his right. He jumped from building to building until he arrived close to his opponet. Ikkaku did not even know how an Ex-Cpatain could return to this place. He sighed, and landed behind Nokutisu. "Tch, you really are here, and it's no phoney." He smiled even bigger than before. "I guess this will be fun." He looked at Nokutisu and knew that he was no person to take lightly. Ikkaku knew Nokutisu as the Division two captain, but he was only a Shinigami in training at the time.

"So, I guess now is where we fight." He smiled yet again, and then held his sword towards Nokutisu. He knew this fight, he might have to use his Bankai. He hoped not, because he still did not want to become a captain. He shook his head and appeared beside Nokutisu and slashed his sword at him. "Ikkaku Madarame, Division 11, 3rd Seat!" He yelled out as his blade drew near his oppoent.
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer

http://bleachdestiny.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokutisu Shikyo Wed May 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Nokutisu gave off a small smirk. "Heh, let me guess, you yell out your name for you want your opponent to know the person who is going to defeat him.....how the young and feeble think in such a way, it makes me laugh as to think that you modern shinigami have this type of personality" his voice sounded wise and old, simular to that of Yamamoto, but it had a young swagger to it. Walking out of the back room was the cloaked Nokutisu. He walks towards the shinigami's in the area. He looks at them all and see's that this was going to be interesting, although not having intentions of fighting because he was very tranquil type of person, he knew there was no way out of this unless there was some type of intervention, which he doubt he would have. Nokutisu took off his hood. His blonde spikey hair was the more obvious thing to be noted by anyone bu his black eyes hid away his emotions and only showed a dark and cold appearance.

Nokutisu look at the zanpaktou of his now aggressive and on the offense. Nokutisu looks at the other two captains and the other shinigami. Quite a match up Nokutisu thought. He has not seen these shinigami in battle so his quick and complex anaylist abilities wont help him at the moment. Nokutisu grabs the shoulder of his cloak and takes it off of him. It lands on the ground and makes a large thud sound. It shook the complex showing the amount of weight it had on it.

Nokutisu then glances at Ikkakku, he saw that he was young, bold and brash but that was not what made Nokutisu notice him. It was his spirutal energy, it was powerful. Although it was not fully mature yet, he could easily overpower opponents if they did not him seriously. "So the young versus the old. The rookie versus the veteran. This shall be interesting....however, I have no intentions on fighting young opponents. Sheath back your sword and I promise you that I will not bring any harm on you. I doubt the young woman would like to have violence brought into her own quaters"
Nokutisu Shikyo
Nokutisu Shikyo
Ex-Captain
Ex-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

he sighs then he feels his rietsu rising then he sees the hollow again and mutters to himself "you have to be shitting me..."

Hollow"hehe miss me, guess what im ganna let lose your secret ready? 1...2...3...GOOD BYE!" he laughs as he moves mashin's eye patch to his right eye then takes full control of mashin with out the mask

Mashin falls to the ground as his blue eye is visable he then laughs maniacly. then his appearance changes as hi laughs and lifts up his head his shinigami clothing changes into inverted colors he gets up and looks at the shinigami acting different thinking to him self hmmm who to kill first to ruin this, boys pride... he looks at soifon knowing mashin loved her he smirks draws mashin's zanpaktou and releases his shikai walking twards the shinigami captainshe will die first then i will take full power over him

Mashin's Soul:"no damnit you can't do this! you bastard!"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 9:31 pm

"You got to be kidding me not this it's not time yet." Soifon said. Soifon looked at Mashin, and jumped in front of Mashin. "Listen to me if you ever trust me hollow this is about the time to get to trust me I'm on your side." Soifon said. Soifon wonders if she could do anything about this, but she doesn't mind it. She just the 2nd division captain. She just wants to make sure that nothing goes wrong with this, but she doesn't know how much this could get tough. She would fight with all her might. She just wants to make sure that nobody gets hurt because of her. She just wants to protect her squad members. "Mashin, I love you please come back to me." Soifon said.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 9:38 pm

"you love him...love is the reason that binds him from me...to activate his mask and create destruction..and just how are you on my..."hi sentence stoped as the patch was reverted back to normal then mashin coughs up blood and clothing is normal he falls in his puddle of blood out cold muttering. "i told you i would handle it..."
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 9:52 pm

"Mashin, are you back to normal?" Soifon asked. Soifon wants him back to normal because she wants him to talk to her. She is on Mashin's side since she is his captain. She only cares about her own squad that's how it always have been because she only cares about her own squad that's how she always have been she taken off her Shinigami outfit, and she wore her Special Forces uniform. "Do you all want to spar with me or do you want to take on my squad? For I keep a Vaizard in my squad so sue me if my squad did anything wrong I want the responsiblity, but nobody in my squad did anything wrong so you can't just kill anyone from my squad we all have been fooled once thanks to Aizen." Soifon said. She wants to get all this out the open, she has creditability so anything doesn't count against her because she knows how handle everything.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 9:55 pm

lay unconious in his blood by the time he got up his secret was out
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Soifon panted kinda hard because she doesn't want to released her zanpakuto just yet, but she can't helped it she would take them all on if they tried to hurt her squad. She just wants to make sure that everyone is all right she doesn't know how much she would want to make sure that nobody gets hurt, and she picked up Mashin in her arms, and starts walking off.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 10:05 pm

walked away with still weak from the encounter with the hollow
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokutisu Shikyo Wed May 27, 2009 10:18 pm

A calm demeanor did not leave Nokutisu's face after just witnessing such power from that young shinigami whom which the captain had in her arms. From what Nokutisu's analyized, he came to the conclusion that the woman captain's emotions had clear control over the young man. Without that young womans cry for him to control it, they would have had to dealt with this shinigami and in essence, his blood would had been spilt on the padding and floor of the quaters. This made Nokutisu bother, not cause of this incidents but from all of the incidences that occur in the Sereitei. Although this was not quite a surprise to see such darkness lie in the Gotei 13, he was glad that he had left all those centuries ago for he did not want to have to deal with all of this shinigami drama. He grabs his cloak and place back over his head and came down on his body. The black cloak covered his body except for his head. He glances over at Ikkaku. He was still wondering if he wanted to engage with im. Although he seemed like it, Nokutisu simply ignored him not out of arrogance but to avoid meaningless power and energy.

As he was walking he looked at the officer. His glance did not seem much but he was examing every person in the room to the exact detail. He would rather be more informed about the person than simply ignoring the fact that they could be a threat in the near future. He smiles lightly, showing his personality that he was still friendly but then his face became serious again. He looks over at the other captain, Mayuri, Ichi, the officer and Ikkaku, the bold and brash shinigami "Well now, lets not report this incident, eh? I rather for you guys not be accused of seeing and witnessing a event that puts the Gotei 13 at risk of corruption. In any case, I think I'll say my adieu if no one else wish to say anything." Nokutisu began to walk out of the doorway and down the pathway towards another quater. He had his arms folded underneath his cloak, hiding his arm and body movement.

Very interesting, dont you think Rihatsu?

I must say, a female voice responded to Nokutisu's question The Gotei 13 has truly changed. Although on the outer appearance, it does not seem much, there is much differences that I sense and see with my eyes

Then you saw the hollow boy then? His powers are uncontrolable at the moment. If anything, if that boy does not take a handle on those powers, he will seem to lose his life at the hands of his own allies and comrades. Such a sad sight

Yes, it was simular to a hollow and I fear that this division will be under suspicion due that incident. Not only will that shinigami will be killed but that captain is taking a risk as to hiding his status among to shinigami. If any, this will most defintely be a problem. Are we leaving yet?

Not yet, Rihatsu. We have much to do here at the Sereitei. From what I been told by Urahara-san, I have to find more information on these types of incidences.

Last edited by Nokutisu Shikyo on Thu May 28, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nokutisu Shikyo
Nokutisu Shikyo
Ex-Captain
Ex-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 am

--Ichi was surprised on who she bumped into Mayori. In one instant she kneeled down and placed her hands and head on the ground as if to say sorry she rises here hit up a bit and she looks at the captain she bumped into " Im sorry Captain Mayori of divison 12 i did not know you were, I beg of you to accept this appologie i did not mean to." she begged for her forgiveness but didnt know if it was to be approved or not so she stays in her state of being kneeling on the ground waiting for an answer. Niether her or the other captains' had noticed that ichi had a little tear down her cheek. The was all because she was scared of the out come of this mishap that had been seen and done by Ichi.
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Thu May 28, 2009 11:48 am

Mayuri turns his attention back to the girl who bumped in him. 'Apoligie accepted, but this is your first and final warning, understand?' he stated in his normal demeanoring voice. 'You may stand up now' He noticed a lone tear running down her face. 'Now why are you crying little girl?' he said while softly grabbing her chin. He lifted it up to see her face. He looked into her eyes, seeing a mixing pot of emotions stirring. For a moment time was still and he felt a strange emotion in him What is this bliss I am feeli- He didnt have enough time to finish his thought, for the spiritual energy behind him shot up. He saw the Mashin be overtaken by some evil demon or soemthing "Vizard!' he cried, drawing his sword. Ignoring the fact that Soifon had him under control, he still brought the sword down twoards the neck of Mashin...

[Short post, i know but i have to go to school now >.>]

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Thu May 28, 2009 3:20 pm

--Ichi looks at the captain relieved that she was no longer going to die for her actions. She gets up and she too senses the spiritual power though now it was sealed in Mashin. She glanced over captain Mayori's shoulder and saw Mashin then saw what Mayori had done. She too jumped quickly but not at mashin but at Mayori thinking this may be her last chance to live she speaks up with no fear. "Hear the captain out captain mayori something good may come of this mishap, I'm sure captain Soifon has it under control. I understand that I am a lower rank than you captain, but we still breathe the same air so i ask of you to lower your weapon. I care for all beings even those who have hollow souls they too were human but then they sinned and for that i do see why us shinigami hate them but some have been brothers sisters or even loved ones in our past and we don't even know it because of the mask they bare on their face. I know its silly to think of such a think, but i believe a Hollow still has a heart and a soul...the human one they once had when they too were human and were walking on the face of the earth. So if you won't lower your weapon I will ask of you to fight and kill me instead!" Ichi spoke from her heart knowing this would not get to mayori she braced for the worst and even clicked out her zanpaktou not activating it just yet but she got close to doing so. she still glares at captain mayori now having another tear slide down her face. She did not care that she was going to die or if she wasn't she wanted the being of the so called Vizard to live and give him a second chance even if it ment her blood was to be spread she was ready for her results on her action twards the captain. "Sorry..."
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Mayuri stops the blade just as it would hit Mashin, and he looks at the girl behind him. 'What do you mean Hollows have souls? If they had souls they wouldnt be Hollows! And I do not care for most other beings! They are only here to be tested on. Humans are cruel and selfish, and Hollows ceom as a result of that!' he says, obviously outraged. 'Do you not know who I am little girl? I am Mayuri, captain of the 12th Division and second-in-command and the Departement of Research! You are either stupid by knowing this or just plain ol' naive!' He shouts again. Mayuri was not one to take disrespect and had no respect for hollows, or vizards for that matter. He saw just abut everyone as another test subject in the waiting, even some of his fellow Captains. He was angry, puzzled and a little intrigued by the young girls actions, not knowing whether he should kill her at the spot or let her be...

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Munousha Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

A small figure stepped out onto the field as all the commotion was taking place. Kai had been watching but made no attempt to stop the shinigami's transformation into a hallow when it had taken place. With the blink of an eye, Kai flash stepped behind Mashin and struck him in the spin below his shoulder blades. As he withdrew his two fingers, Mashin fell to the ground paralyzed. Striking the specific pressure point, Mashin would be able to speak, hear, see and feel but would not be able to move his own body. Grabbing the back of his shirt as Mashin fell, Kai held him from slamming into the ground.

"Soifon... though your intentions were of good cause, you have endangered all of the Seireitai."
Now turning around so that he could see them all, Kai placed his left hand on the hilt of one of his Zanpaktou. "This matter far more important for any one captain to decide... as such, Mashin will be taken to a detention cell where he will stay for the time being. I will hold a meeting with all of the Captains, where we will come to a verdict of what we will do with him. He may be punished, or he may be let go without any consequences. Either way, this matter cannot be decided by one man or one woman."

Captain Munousha was the 3rd Division Captain and it was his job to keep balance and peace between all of the divisions. With some wanting him dead, (Captain Mayuri) and others wanting to protect him, (Captain Soifon) it was only logical to get the opinion of every captain.
Kai Munousha
Kai Munousha
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu May 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Byakuya heard commotion in the coming from the field while he was doing paper work to sort out where he watched Kai paralyze the ex-captain Mashin. Byakuya appeared next to Kai in the flash of a second. Looking around it he notices Soifon near the paralyze Mashin.

"Kai.... I heard a loud commotion down here in the field when I was doing paper work in my office. I think you already handled the situation, but when does the meeting with the rest of captains start," he said slightly annoyed of the actions of others. Byakuya was the 6th Division Captain in charge of in charge of punishment for criminals and traitors. He saw Mashin as a person who would protect Soifon,but he would to wait for others options as well.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokutisu Shikyo Thu May 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Nokutisu turn himself around as he sensed two other spirtual pressures appeared. As he looks, he glances at the two. He notice they were also captain, one was from division six and the other was from division three. He could see that clearly due to there number on the back of their haori. As he witness the third division captain incapictate the vizard, he knew that it was too late for him. The second division captain should had been more alert since their are other captains around who could sense a hollow ways around. This seem not good for the Soifon (2nd Captain) and Mashin (young vizard). The first thing that Nokutisu did was just watch for being observant at the moment seem the best rather than taking action.. If he were to intervene at this very moment, took the vizard and went into hiding, he'll have six maybe seven division all over him to retrieve this vizard. Regardless if he even goes to the human realm, they would still hunt them both down. So at the moment he just wanted to wait. He goes into a dark spot in the cornor of the house and molds with it, being "one" with the shadow. His body moving over like a water pouring over, moves across the house and out of sight as to the four captains and the two officers were standing. He began to watch them carefully, studying them and analyzing a quick way to get this situation into control

He is way too young to go into imprisionment for being a vizard. A shinigami obtaining the powers of a hollow is the ultimate taboo for a shinigami, contradicting itself as the soul society views shinigami as "good" while hollows as "evil". If any, this kid needs to be saved otherwise he'll be locked away, or even worst....killed.....I cant let the Gotei 13 do that....but I cannot go gung ho right now. The situation is way too hot and if any, if they sense my pressure then I have to fight them anyway. Hiding it completely is difficult due to the fact that I always had spirtual energy leaking out....hopefully its not doing that right now....

His body, in a liquidy shadow state, moves acroos the roof tops, his eyes scanning below watching this happen.
Nokutisu Shikyo
Nokutisu Shikyo
Ex-Captain
Ex-Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Fri May 29, 2009 1:24 am

Mayuri gritted his teeth after hearing what Kai had to say. 'You honestly expect us to have a meeting about this when theres a vizard in our midst? He is a threat to the Seireitei, and it is our duty as Captains to eliminate him to keep Gotei 13 safe. You should know, Byakuya, above all people what we must do.'Mayuri exclaimed, trying to keep his cool, though je wasnt doing the best job. He knew the Vizard might prove to be a good test subject, but his first duty is to protect the Seireitei, personal issues come second sadly. While he was waiting for the other Captains response, he notice the figure from afar again. Whats he doing now? And why is he hiding his spiritual pressure? He should know we can senses people with no spiritual pressure, if were observant enough. Hes only making himself stand out to those who know his presence... Though I wonder waht hes up to... Mayuri though mischievously. He was ridling with excitement, outrage and curiousity from the Vizard in Gotei 13, the one hiding his spiritual pressure and the brave young lady brave enough to stand up to him...

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum