Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being around here

+4
Nokutisu Shikyo
Osaru
Mashin
Soifon Fon
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Being around here - Page 2 Empty Re: Being around here

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 am

Byakuya looked at Mayuri with an emotionless while saying,"Of course I know what we have to do Mayuri. I say that you listen to Kai and we will hold a meeting like he had already said." Byakuya believed in following the rules and he would do anything in his power to keep doing what he thought was right. He wouldn't rush stupidly into action, no he had a plan for each situation he was in. While he had his hand on sheath, he just calmly waited for other to arrive. When he thought of Soifon's action yes she did put Seireita in danger, but at least no one was hurt. "Mashin you do know that you are accountable for your actions yes,"he said while looking down at Mashin . Soifon was brave indeed and he hoped she wouldn't get in that much trouble because of her new charge Mashin.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichi Fri May 29, 2009 5:25 pm

--Ichi looks at the captain and she blushes for being so foolish. Instanty ichi sheathes her weapon and bows to Mayuri for forgiveness yet again. "Pease captain mayuri I am sorry for my actions, ask of my self to be spared upon. is my motion granted?" Ichi looks up at her captain preparing her self for the worst. as she did so she watched the vizard being taken away in the disgusting track of blood that he had brung along with him. Then she looks up at Mayuri looking at his twisted appearance which struck no fear into her heart she just stood there and just stared at him. (short yes but i will not edit)
Ichi
Ichi
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Fri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Mayuri just closed his eyes a little, glaring at Kai after hearing what Byakuya had to say, but he did nothing more than that. He knew that he could do nothing more, and if he did, it would result in either him being executed, exiled or imprisoned. As a well-respected(and feared) Captain, he knew he had to know when to lead and when to follow. He just said: 'Fine, when is the meeting taking place, and wahtever you do, do not hurt that Vizard. Just keep his powers under control, understand?' He hoped that maybe, jsut amybe, he could use the Vizard as a test subject to learn their defenses, strengths and weaknesses; for personal interest and to protect the Seireitei. He heard the girl beside him again, and he turned towards her. 'Under normal circumstances i would punish you, but thers something intriguing about you. You interest me girl, and not in the way most people do. Thers something about you...' His voice faded off with the last sentence. He didnt know what is was about her, and he didnt know what to do. He just knew she was one of those people he didnt wait to examine and use, much less kill or punish...

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Munousha Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Dragging Mushin by the back of his shirt along the ground, Kai moved towards Captain Kuchiki and left Mushin towards him. "I am leaving him in your care for the time being Captain Kuchiki. In normal circumstances we would allow you to decide on his punishment, but seeing as he is neither a criminal nor a traitor, it is not the case."

Now turning so that everyone could be addressed, Kai raised his deep silver eyes up at them as he spoke. "The meeting will take place in one week from now. Since some Captain are away on other business, some lieutenants may have to speak in their place." While finishing his last sentence, Kai turned and faced Soifon directly. "Because or your role in this, I am afraid you will not be able to attend, as we will also be discussing your own action in this matter."

Kai meant nothing by this and knew that she would understand. She had kept a secret from everyone else that could have caused them much trouble in the end.

"Until the meeting takes place, you are not to leave the Seireitai nor see Mushin. Visiting him or leaving now would only worsen both of your predicaments."

(OOC: Alright, we have a week to try and fill the Captain spots. A week from today, I will start a topic in which all but the 2nd Division Captain will attend. Those without a Captain will have their lieutenant attend in their stay.

Mushin, you may continue to rp but any rp's will be said to have taken place before this event or while in the detention center. I mean nothing by this for I am only acting as I believe it should be handled were it real. XP)
Kai Munousha
Kai Munousha
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat May 30, 2009 12:58 am

Byakuya knew he was going to punish Mashin he would just put him in the detention enter. "I understand Captain Munousha, I will put him in the detention center where he will be watched closely." Byakuya eyes narrowed down when he learned that Mashin would be under his care till next week.
Sure that would be no problem, I'll make Renji watch him for the week. Byakuya picked Mashin up his collar and put him over his shoulder because we felt it would take more time to drag him around. If he Renji was here he would make him carry Mashin, but he sent Renji out on a mission and he didn't return yet.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokutisu Shikyo Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Nokutisu blinked as he overheard the small captain make a announcement saying that the trial is in a week. A week eh, hmmmm, I wonder if I can do anything to help this young guy.......maybe.....I'll have to analyze the situation....until then.... He had time to plan the situation, plan to see whether or not he could get into it, rescue Mashin and maybe try to or just let the Gotei 13 handle it like the overlords like they tried to pertain themselves to be and let Mashin suffer. Maybe later on this week he could reach to Soifon to ask if she wants to help him. No doubt she would, psychologically, Nokutisu could probably convince her otherwise. He backs away from rooftop edge and slides away in his watery shadow form. He then regroup his body together to become 'one'. He holds on to his zanpaktou on the left side of his body and disappears in a instant.

***miles away and now in front in one of the front gates***
It was only a matter of mileseconds before he reached his objective spot to disappear back into the human realm. As he lands on his feet from performing shunpo, he turns his head around looks at the giant castle like building that towards over the rest of the sereitei. He remembers this spot seeing that building countless times. He remember how it took him a few seconds to reach from his current position to the steps in which leads into the building. He moves his left hand over to his right arm and began to unravel parts of the black clothing over his arm. On his arm was a band in which had the 12th division enigma on it. He points his arm forward and the band lit up, it then shoot out a light source and then stopped in front of the gate. It than began to open up the doors to Kankura town. He than began to walk forward into the door.
Nokutisu Shikyo
Nokutisu Shikyo
Ex-Captain
Ex-Captain

http://www.ninjanation.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: